Chris Ziegler nails it.
Amazon now stands poised to take one of Google’s most critical assets — Android — and turn it against them. Praise for the Fire’s deeply-customized version of Android 2.3 has been nearly universal, and make no mistake, there’s no going back; this is Amazon’s operating system now, built atop a road-tested core that Google served up free of charge.
40 Notes/ Hide
- aidiera likes this
- callmeleez reblogged this from nerdology
- cynicalidealist likes this
- starry-dreamer likes this
- braingasmic reblogged this from nerdology
- funwithfredo reblogged this from nerdology
- whereseden likes this
- laughterkey reblogged this from nerdology
- ronen likes this
- sosungalittleclodofclay likes this
- nerdology posted this