HDTGM - Halloween III: Season of the Witch
- June Diane Raphael: What I was baffled by is that he has no swagger.
- Jason Mantzoukas: You're questioning his swag?
- June: Yes, I am.
Jason Mantzoukas on The Benson Interruption, with co-interruptor Bob Ducca.
- This was cut down from a free episode of TBI which Doug placed on the Doug Loves Movies feed. Get it here.
- Recorded live at the Del Close Marathon
- I included the last bit of Nikki Glaser’s set to give some context
- "Album Art" taken from The Lawn Wrangler’s great post about the last time Jason and Bob appeared on a podcast together ;-)
- A Ship Called Hope
- A great pic by a gorgeous photographer of Jason and Seth performing together at a different show at DCM.
- Is this post enhanced enough?
Oh, did everybody get fans? Fucking HOME RUN
FUCKING HOME RUNNNNNNN
The drummer essentially becomes a cyborg.
Online media distribution service VHX is now open to anyone who wants to sell their digital video content directly to anyone who wants to buy it.Having previously worked with Aziz Ansari, Ira Glass, and more, VHX is something worth checking out if you can’t get your comedy special/film/etc. distributed through the traditional means of a network, studio, etc.
i have this friend, his name’s jamal, and when we were younger, he was obsessed with pokemon, and pretended he was a pokemon trainer. one time we saw this stray cat, and he pretended it was a pokemon, and tried to catch it, and somehow he actually managed to get a hold of it. his family’s had it ever since
now we call him “got a cat” jamal